1. How to identify opportunities under the URA Master Plan
2. Tips of looking for gems in rundown houses with potential for revamp/rebuild
3. Deciding between tear & rebuild versus A&A
4. Project management: the Dos and Don’ts
5. Budgeting different costs in a “buy and fix” project
6. How to avoid landmines when buying old apartments/houses
7. Maximizing the value of your property with smart touch-ups
Edwin Lam, Partner, Designscape Architects
Edwin Lam is a certified architect registered with the Board of Architects in Singapore. He has been providing architectural and property consultancy services for 17 years. He is one of the founding partners of Designscape Architects since its setup in 2005. During this time, he has been involved in various capacities in the development of both residential and commercial projects, including houses, condominiums, offices and industrial buildings.
Samuel Leong, Founder, SL Builders
Samuel Leong started SL Builders to provide services in design and build construction, customized carpentry, interior design and renovation for both residential and commercial projects. The company is registered with Building Construction Authority (BCA) as a licensed builder and a HDB registered renovation contractor. Samuel graduates from the Nanyang Technological University with a degree in Civil & Structural Engineering.
Seats are limited. Registration will be closed once function room reaches full capacity.
Registration is closed. Thank you for your support.
You can sign up for Property Club Singapore membership now to enjoy all the member benefits.