Buying My First Private Property 1-Day Workshop
A workshop by Property Club Singapore
First-time property buyers often ask questions about ‘when can I buy’, ‘what to buy’ and ‘how to buy’. When you are about to buy the most expensive item you pay for in your life, you better get it right. This one-day workshop offers you countless smart tips to buy your first property, saving you tons of money from making costly mistakes in property investment.
“Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.”- T. Harv Eker
Date : February 19, 2017 (Sunday)
Time : 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Venue : National Library
Trainer: Property Soul, Author of No B.S. Guide to Property Investment
Fee : Member - $299 (1 pax), $549 (2 pax)
Non-Member - $449 (1 pax), $849 (2 pax)
1. First-time buyers of private properties
2. Aspiring property investors
Below are the feedback we received from participants who attended this workshop before:
"It is truly the most unbiased and informative property workshop I had ever attended. With no frills or hype." - Daniel
"I have learnt much and picked up a lot of knowledge which I did not know. Thank you for candidly sharing your wealth of knowledge with us." - Cindy
"I feel more confident with the property buying process after the course, with useful tips, rule of thumb, and what to take note of when I buy a property." - Alvin
"Thank you very much! I have benefited from this 1-day workshop. I have better idea about the dos and don'ts when buying my first private property." - KC
"Useful for new investors. Good refresher for seasoned investors." - Derek
Read also comments from valuebuddies.com
1. Understanding the key concepts of money, wealth and financial management
2. How to speed up your savings to buy that first property
3. Exercise – Improving my finances in 90 days
4. Successful tips to buy properties at a young age
5. Affordability - Am I ready to buy it now?
6. Setting your property investment goals
7. Exercise – Make your step-by-step property investment plan
8. Group Discussion - How to avoid falling prey to property scams and traps
9. Where to find properties suitable for first-time buyers
10. Why some cheap properties are cheap for a reason
11. How to spot the gems in cheap properties
12. Exercise - Calculating return of an investment property
13. Dealing with property agents of the sellers
14. Driving out competition to bag your target property
15. How to master negotiation techniques in property purchase
16. Role play – Negotiate successfully to buy at a bargain
17. What to expect from Offer to Purchase to Sale Completion
18. Getting the most of housing loans
19. Tips of engaging a conveyancing lawyer
20. Quiz - Everything you should know buying your first property
(Note: Strictly NO marketing of local or overseas properties, property-related products or services.)
About the trainer
Property Soul is a property enthusiast who bought her first condominium unit for rent since 2002. In the next 4½ years, she built up a portfolio of five private properties. By 2008, its total value had more than doubled. In 2010 and 2011, she sold four of the properties, realizing a net profit of 80 to 120 percent.
In 2010, she set up a personal blog PropertySoul.com to share her experiences as a property investor and to exchange ideas with fellow investors on accumulating wealth through properties. In April 2014, she published her first book No B.S. Guide to Property Investment. The first print was sold out in bookstores within 8 weeks’ time. The book was a bestseller in Kinokuniya and Times bookstores.
Property Soul is also the founder of Property Club Singapore - a neutral platform for the learning and networking of like-minded private property buyers, investors and owners. Seminars, talks, workshops and networking sessions are organized regularly.
Please complete the form below.
Payment can be made by one of the methods below:
1. By bank transfer to DBS Bank Current Account number 066-902-8008.
2. By crossed cheque made payable to “PROPERTY CLUB SINGAPORE PTE LTD".
Mail to Choa Chu Kang Central Post Office, PO Box 251, Singapore 916839.
3. By paypal (add 4% paypal service charge).
Please consider register with your spouse or a friend. Signing up in pairs can significantly increase your attention in class, multiply what you learn and maximize the chances to apply what you learned at the workshop.
For non-members, please register with your paypal account or debit/credit card by clicking the button below:
1. Registration for 1 pax
2. Registration for 2 pax
For group sign up of more than 4 pax, please drop us an email.
Please contact us if you need any assistance.