How to Buy Good Quality Properties 1-Day Workshop (October 11, 2015)
A workshop by Property Club Singapore
Do you know how to choose the best unit in a property development and the best house in the street? Do you know if you want to lease or sell your properties faster and at a rate higher than the competition, the project, direction, facing, layout, fengshui, etc. can make all the difference? Unfortunately, many property buyers have no clue. Are you one of them?
The trainer will share with you how to pick good quality properties from her knowledge and experience accumulated after visiting over a hundred new launches and going for hundreds flat/house viewings. As a fellow property buyer and investor with no vested interest in the industry, it is going to be an honest sharing of all the hidden truths and profitable secrets in choosing good quality private residential properties in Singapore.
Date : October 11, 2015 (Sunday)
Time : 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Venue : National Library
Trainer: Property Soul, Author of No B.S. Guide to Property Investment
Fee : Member - $299 (1 pax), $549 (2 pax)
Non-Member - $449 (1 pax), $849 (2 pax)
(Prices include lunch and tea breaks.)
Buyers or investors who are:
1) Planning to buy new launch or resale properties; or
2) Interested in buying good quality properties.
Below are the feedback we received from participants who attended this workshop held in March 2015.
" I have learnt more in selecting good location for my property buying. Speaker is straight to the point and presentation is relaxed."
Right class size. Workshop promotes interaction and very interesting. Presentation is witty and concise.
I find real property examples useful and interesting.
Appreciate your sharing of unbiased experiences and knowledge. Thank you!
1. The importance of training yourself to tell the good from the bad
2. Exercise - Hey, what’s wrong with all these projects and units
3. Experience sharing: My painful story of buying the wrong thing
4. How to be an expert buying in a new launch project
5. What are the surprises that developers forget to tell you
6. Case studies: The hidden truths in showflats
7. Group Discussion – Identifying the pros and cons of different development
8. What defines a good location
9. All about direction and facing
10. Fengshui 101 in properties
11. Understanding the implications behind different layouts
12. Which flats and houses you should never buy
13. Exercise – Picking the best unit in a development
(Note: Strictly NO marketing of local or overseas properties, property-related products or services.)
About the trainer
Property Soul is a property enthusiast who bought her first condominium unit for rent since 2002. In the next 4½ years, she built up a portfolio of five private properties. By 2008, its total value had more than doubled. In 2010 and 2011, she sold four of the properties, realizing a net profit of 80 to 120 percent.
In 2010, she set up a personal blog PropertySoul.com to share her experiences as a property investor and to exchange ideas with fellow investors on accumulating wealth through properties. In April 2014, she published her first book No B.S. Guide to Property Investment. The first print was sold out in bookstores within 8 weeks’ time. The book was a bestseller in Kinokuniya and Times bookstores.
Property Soul is also the founder of Property Club Singapore - a neutral platform for the learning and networking of like-minded private property buyers, investors and owners. Seminars, talks, workshops and networking sessions are organized regularly.
Registration is closed. Thank you for your support.
You can sign up for Property Club Singapore membership now to enjoy all the member benefits.
Please contact us if you need any assistance.