How to Buy Good Quality Properties 1-Day Workshop (Jan 20, 2018)
A workshop by Property Club Singapore
Do you know how to choose the best unit in a property development and the best house in the street? Do you know if you want to lease or sell your properties faster and at a rate higher than the competition, the project, direction, facing, layout, fengshui, etc. can make all the difference? Unfortunately, many property buyers have no clue. Are you one of them?
The trainer will share with you how to pick good quality properties from her knowledge and experience accumulated after visiting over a hundred new launches and going for hundreds flat/house viewings. As a fellow property buyer and investor with no vested interest in the industry, it is going to be an honest sharing of all the hidden truths and profitable secrets in choosing good quality private residential properties in Singapore.
Date : January 20, 2018 (Saturday)
Time : 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Venue : National Library
Trainer: Property Soul, Author of No B.S. Guide to Property Investment
Fee : Member - $299 (1 pax), $549 (2 pax)
Non-Member - $449 (1 pax), $849 (2 pax)
(Prices include lunch and tea breaks.)
Buyers or investors who are:
1) Planning to buy new launch or resale properties; or
2) Interested in buying good quality properties.
"I am truly impressed by the workshop and I have learnt a lot. It has opened my eyes regarding property. It helps in my BTO selection and my property investment." - Poh
"An informative and enlightening workshop for those looking into buying their first home." - Richard
"I have learnt more in selecting good location for my property buying. Speaker is straight to the point and presentation is relaxed." - Gerald
Trainer has a down-to-earth yet light-hearted approach. It provides a good foundation and understanding for property buyers." - Woo
"Thank you for sharing your knowledge on property. It is really useful and practical." - Ong
"Right class size. Workshop promotes interaction and very interesting. Presentation is witty and concise." - Kelvin
"Truthful, honest sharing by trainer. Have good insights on property hunting." - Peh
"An interesting workshop with insights and practical advice." - May
1. The importance of training yourself to tell the good from the bad
2. Exercise - Hey, what’s wrong with all these projects and units
3. Experience sharing: My painful story of buying the wrong thing
4. How to be an expert buying in a new launch project
5. What are the surprises that developers forget to tell you
6. Case studies: The hidden truths in showflats
7. Group Discussion – Identifying the pros and cons of different development
8. What defines a good location
9. All about direction and facing
10. Fengshui 101 in properties
11. Understanding the implications behind different layouts
12. Which flats and houses you should never buy
13. Exercise – Picking the best unit in a development
(Note: Strictly NO marketing of local or overseas properties, property-related products or services.)
About the trainer
Property Soul is a property enthusiast who bought her first condominium unit for rent since 2002. In the next 4½ years, she built up a portfolio of five private properties. By 2008, its total value had more than doubled. In 2010 and 2011, she sold four of the properties, realizing a net profit of 80 to 120 percent.
In 2010, she set up a personal blog PropertySoul.com to share her experiences as a property investor and to exchange ideas with fellow investors on accumulating wealth through properties. In April 2014, she published her first book No B.S. Guide to Property Investment. The first print was sold out in bookstores within 8 weeks’ time. The book was a bestseller in Kinokuniya and Times bookstores.
Property Soul is also the founder of Property Club Singapore - a neutral platform for the learning and networking of like-minded private property buyers, investors and owners. Seminars, talks, workshops and networking sessions are organized regularly.
Please complete the form below.
Payment can be made by one of the methods below:
1. By bank transfer to DBS Bank Current Account number 066-902-8008.
2. By crossed cheque made payable to “PROPERTY CLUB SINGAPORE PTE LTD".
Mail to Choa Chu Kang Central Post Office, PO Box 251, Singapore 916839.
3. By paypal (add 4% paypal service charge).
For non-members, please register with your paypal account or debit/credit card by clicking the button below:
1. Registration for 1 pax
2. Registration for 2 pax
You can sign up for Property Club Singapore membership now to enjoy all the member benefits.
Please contact us if you need any assistance.